NAME THE BLOG POST: Your Game Name Feedback
ADD ARTWORK FROM GAME AT THE TOP OF THE POST – IT LOOKS COOL
INSERT LINK TO ITCH.IO PAGE HERE
DELETE ALL OF MR. LE DUC’s WORDS – WHEN YOU ARE DONE!
- Write a brief description of your project
- Include your logline
- EXAMPLE: “SomeONE or THING fighting someONE or someTHING for SOMETHING.”
- Include the goal(s) of your game (the win state)
- Write two questions for the audience
- What feedback do you want from the audience to help you improve your game-making skills?
- You will post these questions to the Zoom chat before we play your game so people can focus their attention on your requested feedback when they play your game
- Write the feedback you received from other students
- After you receive feedback, add it to your post
- Cite the student sources with only their first names
- Citation with specific names is more professional