- Scripts as Behavior Components
- Link: scripts-as-behaviour-components (3:27)
- Variables and Functions
- Link: variables-and-functions (5:52)
– scripts being used as behaviour components can do many things, such as change the color of an object
- Conventions and Syntax
- Link: conventions-and-syntax (4:10)
– the dots are allow you to separate or access the different compounds
– Semi-colon is used to terminate statements
– You dont NEED to indent code, but it is essential to make code that can be read easily. Spacing out the code with indents can help with finding errors in the code —(–o_o–)/
– use // to leave yourself a comment .-.
- C# vs JS syntax
– C# scripts have the class of declarations
- IF Statements
- Link: if-statements (1:27)
- Link: loops (5:33)
Spinning Cube and Simple Clock
What I Learned
I learned more about rigidbodies as well as more about rotation scripts. The Clock helped me learn more about setting timers linked with rotation scripts.
Recommendation for Noah S
It’s difficult to find someone with as much creativity as Noah. I have known Noah since middle school, and have seen him progress through different classes. Noah is very creative and has come up with many good ideas. Noah is very funny and is able to get along with others easily. I would most certainly recommend Noah S.